AIGA/NY is focused on three major areas of impact for students and faculty; Learning, Connecting and Working.
– Giving definition and clarity to the evolving profession of graphic design
– Offering professional standards and guidelines for internships and jobs
– Offering opportunities for students to present work publicly at events, or lead talk
– Hosting exchange through events, conferences, exhibitions and collaborations
– Seminars and resources for new independent practitioners and freelancers
– Opportunities to meet professionals through portfolio reviews, studio tours, and receptions